Having offices in Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Leeds and London, Acorn Insurance & Financial Services are providers of specialist motor insurance since 1981. Employing 125 staff, their team mainly focus on supplying innovative insurance solutions for taxi and private hire companies.
Firstly to implement greater call control for receptionists and every day system users enabling the best possible first touch client experience. Secondly to ensure all telecom communications with clients was protected from any risks of communication failure. They wished to achieve the above whilst reducing further existing operational support and call costs. Acorn insurance were searching for a telecom vendor who could demonstrate they understood the insurance sector and commercial challenges whilst technically having the capabilities to design the optimum communication solution for engaging with their existing and prospective customers.
Acorn Insurance needed to redeploy five existing locations into a single building. Receptionists and key operators could only currently have awareness of whether staff and directors were free or busy. A key challenge was to integrate the new telephone systems with existing CRM systems and Microsoft outlook calendars to provide complete visibility real-time of the status and location of employees. The existing telecom system was extremely limited on providing management information and reports. It was essential that the management team had access to real-time knowledge of inbound and outbound customer call data, an example being call-response times.
Acorn were provided with a computer based telephone system enabling staff to see the status of colleagues through an ‘on-screen presence management system’ which mapped automatically to the firm’s global address book. Dual telecom processors with dual back up links at the new location seamlessly enabled a level of disaster recovery to be built-in for the firm as a complete security measure.
- Enhanced performance – fast, seamless call handling and transfer; on-screen dialing and a range of intuitive call features have all made for better customer and staff experience.
- Significantly reduced operational costs through a comprehensive communication audit.
- On screen dialing greatly improved staff efficiency when engaging with customers.
- Richer information was provided on the real-time location and status of staff.
- Enhanced customer call queing for rapid response to answer first time.
- Building in a level of resilience that ensured either telecom processor would support the other in maintaining normal working in the event of any communication failure.
“What makes Matrix247 really stand out to us is the working relationship that we have got. They have spent a lot of time understanding what we need by speaking to us, meeting with us and also looking at the issues that we faced in a go live scenario and trying to make the whole solution fit for us.”
-Danny Keating, IT Manager, Acorn Insurance
To see what Matrix247 can do for your business please visit us at www.matrix247.com, email us at email@example.com or call our experienced team today on 0345 36 20 247.